So you are in the market for a pro scooter? When it comes to making a decision you want to make sure you get the best pro scooter for the rider. The best scooter for an 8 year old is going to be different from the best scooter for a 10 or 15 year old. Being a parent to children of different ages I know this fact oh too well. To help you make an informed decision is the whole reason this article exist. So keep on reading to see the top 15 recommended pro scooter for all ages.
Table of Contents
- Top 15 Best Pro Scooters
- #1. Arcade Pro Scooter Plus (Best Overall)
- #2. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooters (Best Value)
- #3. Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter (Most Popular)
- #4. Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters
- #5. Arcade Pro Scooter (Come with free Scooter Stand)
- #6. Arcade Rogue Pro Scooter for Kids (Best for kids)
- #7. Envy Scooters PRODIGY S8 Complete Scooter (Best for Advanced Riders)
- #8. Root Industries Type R Complete Pro Scooter
- #9. Envy Scooters Colt S4 Complete Scooter
- #10. Phoenix Force Pro Scooter
- #11. Lucky Crew Pro Scooter
- #12. Fuzion Z300 Pro Stunt Scooter
- #13. CREDO Pro Scooter
- #14. Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter
- #15. VOKUL K1 Pro Trick Scooter
- Top Scooters Comparison Chart
- Best Pro Scooters FAQs
- What are the best Pro Scooter Brands?
- Pro Scooters Buyers Guide
- Shop all Pro Scooters
Top 15 Best Pro Scooters
Here are the best pro stunt scooters on the market right now
#1. Arcade Pro Scooter Plus (Best Overall)
The Arcade Pro Scooter Plus + is for kids and beginner scooter riders. It is made from solid materials making this scooter more durable and perfect for stunts and tricks. The handle is made from reinforced materials with the 3D-stamped fork made stronger and better. The neck is custom-made with a wider deck and safer brakes.
The Arcade Plus + is fitted with ABEC 7 bearing, and thus, you’ll ride and glide quietly and safely on the road or skate park. The reinforced T bars are wrapped with TPR grips for a safe and stable ride. Finally, the fork and brakes are improved to switch from 100 to 110mm wheels.
The Arcade Plus + arrives pre-installed. All you have to do install the rear peg and tighten only two screws. This pro scooter is dialed, and thus, it’s ready to roll. Finally, the Arcade Plus + pro scooter is covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee and warranty.
- BUILT EVEN MORE TOUGH: For the Arcade Plus + we added anodized aluminum pegs so kids can do even more tricks, an upgraded reinforced handle bar, strong 3D-stamped fork, custom neck, headtube cutout, smooth bearings, solid, wider deck and dynamic design - the Arcade Plus + is built to take kids smoothly from intermediate to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Plus + is fitted with ABEC-7. We also wrapped our reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our custom 100mm aluminum wheels for 110mm too!
#2. Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooters (Best Value)
The Fuzion Z250 Pro Scooter is a beginner to an intermediate scooter for tricks, stunts, and all-around riding fun. Like all Fuzion pro scooters, it is made from the toughest materials, including an aluminum deck, 88a PU wheels, durable one-piece fork, and alloy core 110mm wheels.
It has very reliable yet quiet nylon brakes that will never fail on the road and the playground. The T-bar is slightly V-shaped, while the handlebars are made from an easy-grip material. This pro scooter is also easy to take anywhere as it’s lightweight, easy to carry. It is also ready to ride once you take it out of the box; you only need to tighten a few screws, and you’re off!
- HOLDS UP TO ROUGH KIDS! What do kids love most about the FUZION Z250? They can ride it hard just like the pros! That’s because our top trick scooters are packed with custom components! Solid 110mm alloy core wheels, quiet responsive nylon brakes, tough T-6061 aluminum deck (4.5” W x 19.5” L), high rebound 88a PU wheels, and our chisel one-piece fork. No tricks are too big! Our pro riders ride it hard too!
- A SMOOTH, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most kick scooters feature ABEC 5-7 rated bearings, but the FUZION Z250 is fitted with ABEC 9 - the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (23” x 21”) with thicker 155mm Hex grips on top of a steel riser bar for a more comfortable ride!
#3. Fuzion X-3 Pro Scooter (Most Popular)
Available in seven exciting colors, the Fuzion X-3 is a pro scooter that will up your game. This is the best-selling pro scooter online because of its many impressive features. First, it is lightweight because it is made from the lightest yet most robust materials. It comes with ABS composite cores and cast PU metal for strength and durability.
The X-3 deck is made from aircraft-grade aluminum that will never lose shape and form. The high-tensile steel V-shaped bars keep the scooter in perfect condition, even in complicated stunts and tricks. This pro scooter is also equipped with a quiet nylon-steel custom braking system, plus the wheels are 100mm cast-PU with ABS metalized cores. And finally, this pro scooter comes with an IHC compression headset equipped with sealed bearings. The new FAZE fork adds to the scooter’s strength and durability.
Assembling this scooter is easy as you only need to tighten three bolts. Afterward, you are ready to ride away.
- FUZION PRO X-3 - AMERICA’S CHOICE: Top selling pro scooter on Amazon. The PRO X-3 is lightweight, durable, and fitted with top-of-the-line components. FUZION PRO X-3 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters.
- UPGRADED SPECS: Aircraft-grade aluminum deck, high-tensile steel V-bars, 100mm cast PU wheels with FUZION solid core design for added durability, custom X-Series handlebar grips, and nylon/steel FUZION-custom brake for noise-free stops.
#4. Fuzion X-5 Pro Scooters
The Fuzion X-5 is a durable, high-quality pro scooter made for children 8 years old and above and beginner users. This pro scooter features a newly designed neck that’s stronger and lighter, made for stunts and tricks. It also has the new faze fork, which is stronger and more versatile as it can work with 100 and 110 wheels.
The 5-spoke front and rear wheels are Fuzion designed with aluminum cores. Meanwhile, the brakes are made from nylon and metal. It’s strong, stops fast, and is whisper quiet to use. The handlebar features a strong V bar that offers better control and strength. The handlebars are safe and secure, will never fall off no matter what.
- GRADE-A COMPONENTS: The PRO X-5 comes equipped with upgrades only found in much higher priced scooters. Lightweight, durable and dialed right out of the box. With only three bolts to tighten, you can start riding in no time at all.
- SKILL LEVEL: PRO X-5 is the ideal scooter for entry to intermediate riders. The PRO X-5 will take young riders to their next skill level.
#5. Arcade Pro Scooter (Come with free Scooter Stand)
Arcade Pro Scooters are designed for beginners. It has a dynamic design that you won’t find in other pro scooters around. It comes with a custom-made 3-D stamped neck that provides impressive support and strength. It moves quietly as it comes with ABEC 7 bearings. It is equipped with nylon brakes with steel inserts. It’s reliable and will never rattle or make unnecessary movements and noises.
The handlebar is adjustable using a 6mm bolt clamp. More so, the headset is well compressed and sealed for added safety and durability. Plus, it has a 3D stamped fork and is compatible with any kind of 110mm wheels. Also comes with a free scooter stand!
- BUILT TOUGH: What do kids love most about the Arcade Defender stunt scooter? They can ride it hard just like their heroes! And parents? It’s one of the safest entry-level trick scooters around! And that’s because this pro scooter is packed with custom parts everyone loves. Strong 3D-stamped forks, custom neck, smooth bearings, solid deck and dynamic design - the Arcade is built to take kids smoothly from beginner to pro.
- A STABLE, QUIET GLIDE: You can’t glide with sticky bearings. Most entry-level kick scooters feature lousy non-rated bearings, but the Arcade Defender is fitted with ABEC-7. We also wrapped our reinforced T-bars in customized 117mm TPR grips and lined up an 83-degree headtube for a stable ride as you glide! We customized the fork and brake, so you could switch our 100mm polycarbonate wheels for 110mm too!
#6. Arcade Rogue Pro Scooter for Kids (Best for kids)
The Arcade Rogue Pro Scooter is another beginner pro scooter that takes its designs from the top-of-the-line pro scooters. It comes with a custom-made cross-braced neck plus a very sturdy aluminum boxed deck. The fork has a unique, durable design and is made from the best materials.
The T-bar is straight, with no flairs, with custom molded grips for added safety. This pro scooter is stylized plus customized to help you conquer tricks and stunts safely and securely. And finally, at the back is a nylon brake with steel inserts that’s very reliable and quiet.
The Arcade Rogue Pro is for beginners riders and for people who would like to learn stunts safely. It is lightweight at just 8 pounds and can hold up to 140 pounds weight. You’ll also get more value for your money as this comes with a 6-month manufacturer’s warranty.
- NEWBIE, NOT KIDDIE: When you’re buying their first PRO scooter, parents really only get two options: trick scooters with big price tags, or kids scooters that are cheap and “kiddie”. But because newbies also want to ride like their heroes, we made the Rogue! It rides like a pro, with an entry level price.
- THE MOST AFFORDABLE IN ITS CLASS: What do kids love most about the Arcade Rogue? They can ride it hard just like their heroes, because it’s made using the SAME Pro Base components without the things they don’t need yet. Cheap pro scooters for parents budget, without settling for a babyish design.
#7. Envy Scooters PRODIGY S8 Complete Scooter (Best for Advanced Riders)
The Envy PRODIGY S8 is another colorful pro scooter with a new design. It is a very durable scooter with parts made from the best materials. It is designed for beginner, intermediate and advanced users. It also comes ready to use, assembled from the box. All you need to do is to clamp the bars before you ride.
The deck is solid and very sturdy as it’s wider, ideal for stunts and tricks. The neck has an updated design making it more durable and safer to use. The fork is robust and is compatible with PU and alloy wheels. It comes with high-quality, smooth bearings, which makes this scooter glide as you ride.
The back has a custom brake that will never fail. The wheels are tough, will never bend, break or crack. Meanwhile, the T-bar is smooth and straight with a slight V-shape at the tip. This is also braced from the handlebars while the bars are covered with rubber grips.
- FRESH NEW COLORWAYS FOR 2021- Wide range to suit everyone
- HIGH QUALITY PRO LEVEL PARTS- built up from the best parts available!!
#8. Root Industries Type R Complete Pro Scooter
The Type R Root Industries pro scooter comes in four different color combinations and is ready to use out of the box. It is a lightweight and very durable pro scooter that comes with a cool design and features. It is a BMX scooter with a reinforced forged deck and neck to handle even the toughest tricks and stunts.
It is also equipped with a durable custom-designed fork that can handle 100 to 110mm wheels. This pro scooter has wheels with a high-tensile axle and smooth bearings for easy and smooth movements whether you’re riding on the road or the playground.
The T-bar is very sturdy and safe with an AIR headset and Li Double-Clamp. The bar also has a V-shape end with Type R handlebars that offer a reliable grip even when you’re riding under pressure.
- 🛡 LIGHTWEIGHT & DURABLE. ALL Root Industries pro scooters and products are SUPER lightweight, while remaining durable and maintaining a sleek, attractive design. This lightweight design allows for much easier trick execution and more stable scooter control. The durability of every Root Industries freestyle pro stunt scooter part is a testament to years of hard work and testing done by some of freestyle scootering’s TOP riders, overseen by a company that is forever on the PURSUIT OF PERFECTION.
- 🏅 PROFESSIONALLY RIDDEN. The best riders ride Root Industries! From years of testing at skateparks worldwide and in the streets around the globe, ALL Root Industries pro scooter products are forged through hours upon hours of dedication and determination, hard work and hard slams, heavy research and calculated execution, to ensure that Root Industries’ parts are up to ANY task.
#9. Envy Scooters Colt S4 Complete Scooter
The Envy Colt S4 is a pro scooter for beginners and intermediate users. This is a high-quality pro scooter with a larger deck and thus has a larger foot space. It is a sleek pro scooter with a chrome matte blue finish.
This is a sturdy pro scooter made from the best quality, durable materials. The forks are tig welded for added strength and safety, plus other custom components like the clamp and bolts. The COLT S4 is one of the newest Envy Pro Scooter designs with strong 110mm black wheels.
- HIGH QUALITY COLT Deck 495mm(19.5") x 120mm(4.7") x 350mm(23.8") Foot Space in Teal finish
- COLT BARS 580mm(22.8") high x 520mm(20.5") wide Chrome-Moly Matte Black with Envy V2 160mm(6.3") TPR Black/White Hand Grips
#10. Phoenix Force Pro Scooter
The Phoenix Force Pro Scooter is designed to match the skills of a beginner to intermediate rider. It has a well-balanced design thanks to its enhanced and lightweight mini HIC compression system. It is made from the best materials with a hi-tensile steel fork, headset with a fully-integrated top cap, and an easy-to-use double clamp.
The bars are smoothly made from high-tensile steel, so you won’t have to worry about bending or breaking. The 110mm Phoenix brand wheels are made from 88A alloy with aluminum metalcore. Inside is smooth sailing ABEC 9 bearings, so you’re sure to move smoothly and quietly.
It is also a safe pro scooter with a Phoenix flex rear brake. This brake is very durable and won’t fail when you need it most. The Phoenix Force Pro Scooter is available in Black and Neon Blue, Black and Neon Green, and Black and White colors.
- 🔥 PHOENIX PRO SCOOTERS is the ORIGINAL Pro Scooter Company. This professional grade scooter is for Beginner/Intermediate Riders; WEIGHT: 7.5lbs
- 💪 DECK: 4.5" W x 19.5" L - Well Balanced and Wide so Tail Whips Feel Unreal; the 4.5" Wide Deck is Concave for better grip and bigger tricks
#11. Lucky Crew Pro Scooter
The Lucky Crew Pro Scooter is a powerful and durable pro scooter made for very tough tricks and all street riders. It comes with detailed specs, including a strong deck, aluminum wheels, and a strong fork. This pro scooter is designed to last for as long as you want to ride with aircraft-grade aluminum and other strong alloys.
The fork is hardened steel, while the headset is fully integrated with a TCS/HIC compression. It is stronger and heavier than other pro scooters at 8.4 pounds but, it remains versatile, efficient, and easy to ride.
- PRO TEAM TRUSTED - Ridden by the top riders in the game, Lucky scooters are designed to withstand the gnarliest tricks known to man; They’re trusted by world champions, street demons, and sidewalk-riders alike
- JOIN THE CREW - While designed for beginning and intermediate riders looking to advance, the CREW is built with detailed precision, featuring a reinforced deck, 6061 Aluminum 110mm wheels, and a suite of other premium freestyle components
#12. Fuzion Z300 Pro Stunt Scooter
The Fuzion Z300 Pro is a dazzling pro scooter with neo chrome parts. It is designed for beginners and kids age 8 and above as it comes with safe and reliable features. It has a reinforced neck made from solid alloy that will hold you safely even during extreme stunts and tricks.
It is a stunt scooter with a well-designed, tough fork that can hold 100mm to 110mm. Rated bearings keep this pro scooter moving like the wind. There’s no noise; you’ll glide like a pro on the road and the playground.
The scooter deck is wider than most pro scooters, and this is a good feature for beginners. At the back is a durable and reliable brake that will never fail you no matter what. The T-bar is smooth, non-adjustable, with a v-shaped tip. The handlebars are easy to grip, so you’ll stay safe and secure as you ride.
- 🛴 🛴 WHAT IF YOU COULD GET AN ELITE LEVEL STUNT SCOOTER FOR LESS? WELL NOW YOU CAN! The Z300 pro scooter by Fuzion is the best scooter for the Beginner to Intermediate rider. Your riding keeps getting better, so get the scooter that takes you to the next level. You just can’t beat the Fuzion Z300 Pro Scooter.
- 💪 BUILT TOUGH FOR ROUGH KIDS! What do kids love most about the Fuzion Z300? They can ride it hard just like the pros! That’s because our top trick scooters are packed with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Core Wheels Wrapped in 88A PU, with a Smooth Responsive Nylon Brake, our Chisel One-Piece Fork & Larger Chromoly Drift Riser Bar (23” x 22”) for a more comfortable ride, with a deck ¼” wider than our Z250, no tricks are too big! Our pro riders ride it hard too!
#13. CREDO Pro Scooter
The Credo Pro Scooter is designed for boys and girls aged 8 years old and above. It is ideal for beginners and professional riders and is used by many riders who perform tricks and stunts. It is also great for all-around city use.
This pro scooter is larger than other pro scooters as it comes with an upgraded aluminum deck. The matte cover on the deck helps keep it clean and scratch-free, plus it keeps you safe as you ride. The 110mm wheels are very durable and will never crack, break or lose shape even when you land on them from a midair jump.
The bar is also wider and stronger, while the deck can handle weights up to 220 pounds. The C6 IHC System lets you ride smoothly and safely as it absorbs the forces as you jump and perform tricks. It has a custom fork plus ABEC 9 bearing for the smoothest and quietest ride. The breaks are steel brakes that work quietly and quickly, while the wheels are 110mm wheels with an alloy core.
- IDEAL C6 PRO SCOOTER Get a C6 on your To-Buy list or have one on order,then enjoy the stunt scooter on all holidays. The new C6 Trick Scooter has a larger size thanks to an upgraded matte full cladding aluminum deck. And the 110MM durable wheels gets you start the practice of stunts riding in midair with confidence
- MADE FOR SKATE PARK Your teens will be able to do more stunts with the help of the matching pegs as well as the super-tough 6061-T6 aluminum deck. Extra wide Aluminum Bar (21.7"L*23.6"H) deserves some attention,which can withstand the amazing tricks and any landings.C6 PRO Scooter made for advanced and intermediate riders, kids aged 8 and above. It is lightweight but has an ability to bear a weight of 220 lbs
#14. Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter
The Hiboy ST-1S pro scooter is a freestyle kick scooter for beginner and intermediate riders. This is a pro scooter with alloy core 110mm wheels that is often durable and more resilient than regular PU wheels. It is also equipped with ABEC 9 bearings that produce the smoothest and safest ride whether you’re on the road or the skate park.
What’s unique about the Hiboy Pro Scooter is the reinforced V Bar that helps create a stable ride. The handlebars are covered with TPR Grips, which are very comfortable and help you stay safe as you ride. It’s also equipped with customized components like the HIC compression system with quality sealed bearings to give you a smooth and quiet ride.
The Hiboy Pro Scooter is also straightforward to assemble as you only need to secure three bolts to get ready. It is for beginner and intermediate scooter riders and is already dialed as soon as you get it out of the box.
- Newly Upgraded Wheels - Wanted to fly high in the park? The Hiboy ST-1S Pro Scooter 110mm Alloy Core Wheels can make it possible! 6061-T6 aircraft grade aluminum core and high rebound Pu wheels will provide you greater wear resistance. Aluminium Core lifetime will be 3 times longer than the Pu wheel core.
- Professionally Riding - You can’t go fast with sticky bearings. Most Trick Scooters feature Abec 5-7 Rated Bearings, but our Scooter is fitted with Abec 9 - the highest precision you can get! Also, we geared up with reinforced V Bars for a stable ride. Now, ride it with confidence and have fun!
#15. VOKUL K1 Pro Trick Scooter
The VOKUL K1 Pro Trick Scooter is designed for kids and beginner riders. It has custom components and is made from very durable materials that make it strong and tough for tricks and stunts. The 110mm wheels are alloy chrome that is also very strong. At the back is a quiet break that will keep you safe even when you ride fast and during tough tricks.
This pro scooter comes with ABEC 9 bearings that are the best quality, fastest bearings to ride fast and easy. It has soft rubber grips that keep your hands on the handlebars. The handlebars are made from solid aluminum, which will never bend or lose shape.
The VOKUL pro scooter comes with a cool blue and black design. It is easy to assemble, too, as you only need to tighten three bolts, and this scooter is ready to ride. This is a pro scooter made for intermediate and experienced riders. It is also for kids 8 years old and older. It is one of the lightest pro scooters around, but it can accommodate a 220-pound rider. This VOKUL pro scooter comes with a 6 months manufacturer’s warranty and a 30-day money-back guarantee if not satisfied with the product. All these give you more value for your money.
- SUITABLE FOR ROUGH KIDS! The pro scooters can ride hard that have equipped with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels and One-Piece T4T6 Fork. That you can do whatever tricks you like such Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip, ride it hard just like the pros!
- SMOOTH AND QUIET GLIDE: You can't use sticky bearings ride quickly. Most pro scooters use ABEC 5-7 bearings, but the vokul scooter is equipped with ABEC-9 bearing, the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (22.3” x 23.5”) with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips on top of a Larger Super lightweight aluminum handlebars for a more comfortable ride!
Top Scooters Comparison Chart
Best Pro Scooters FAQs
How to Choose the Right Sized Scooter Bars?
To select the proper sized handlebar height, its ultimately up to the rider’s level of comfort. However, as a rule of thumb the scooter handlebar should sit somewhere between the rider’s belly button and very bottom of their stomach. Anything out of this range will present dangers including higher risk of hitting your face on the bars or unnecessary pressure on the low back.
What is the lightest complete scooter?
Where pro scooters are made?
How pro scooters are made
How to become a pro scooter rider?
how much do scooter riders make?
Who makes the best pro scooters?
How much weight can a pro scooter carry?
This can vary based on the model and make of the scooter. Most scooters will accommodate between 110 lbs to 220lbs. It’s best to check the product specs to determine the amount of weight the pro scooter you’re considering can carry.
What are the best Pro Scooter Brands?
We’ve compiled a list of all the major pro and stunt scooter brands. For a brand to be listed here they need to product high quality complete scooters
Pro Scooters Buyers Guide
Pro scooters have a straightforward design. However, scooter brands vary when it comes to the materials used, including the different scooter components, bearing, brakes, and wheels. Here what you have to remember as you buy a pro scooter.
Type of Material Used
Choose a pro scooter made with high-quality, high-performance materials. Some good alloys will never bend or break even when used in extreme stunts and tricks, while cheap ones will wear away earlier than expected.
Bearing and Brakes
ABEC 9 bearings are the gold standard for a fast and smooth ride. You need a pro scooter that can run fast and brake faster to keep you safe on the road or inside the skate park.
Decks, Bars, and Neck
Decks should be wide, so your feet can stay secure as you perform but not too wide to cause problems when you perform stunts. The bar should be very sturdy and made from very durable materials. The neck must be strong and smooth to withstand severe forces when performing all kinds of tricks.
The wheels must be made from very durable material, usually steel or PU material. The wheels are commonly 100mm, 110mm, 120mm and most pro scooter forks can accommodate two wheel sizes.
Colors and Designs
You have the option to choose from a plain or a fancy-color scooter. There are scooters with electroplating and full wrapped designs too, but you can also design your own if you wish by using spray paint or stickers.
You’ll find pro scooters for different types of users. There are scooters for a beginner or level-entry users, while some are designed for intermediate and expert users. Many of the scooters in this buying guide can be used by all types of riders, from a beginner to an expert. Another thing to consider is what style scooter you want, you can opt for a street scooter or a skatepark style scooter.
Shop all Pro Scooters
If you’ve done the research and know which scooter you want to buy check out our complete stock of pro scooters below 👇