Having to purchase a high-quality stunt scooter can sometimes be tedious. You need to know what you want the ride for, mainly because there are different scooter types all built for various purposes. You also have to choose which features you need for added convenience. And lastly, try to consider the price and brand value as well.
Below are specific points on what you need to know about the Envy S8 Prodigy scooter.
Table of Contents
Features & Product Points to Know
- Ready assembled once you receive it. All you need to do next is attach the bars, and you’re ready to go!
- The scooter is smooth and fast with its 120mm Hollow Core tires and Abec-9 bearings.
- Because it’s incredibly lightweight, it’s easy to jump and do tricks!
- Guaranteed durability through high-quality materials. You won’t have to worry about the scooter suddenly breaking in the middle of your ride.
- Envy offers professional customer service and a warranty for the scooter.
Why We Love It
Recently entering the Prodigy Series range, eight is the Street Edition that offers particular features to boxed ends, a more expansive deck, and T-bars with a 4130 Thermal Chromoly finish. With these cool new features added, your street game will undoubtedly level up.
Other than the Street Edition that comes in two excellent finishes – Grey and Black – the S8 Prodigy models also come in six unique finishes by Envy! These are Burnt Pipe, Jade, Venom, Gold, Oil Slick, and Scratch
These new S8 scooters are lighter than their predecessor – the well-known Series 7 – by half a kilogram. This undeniable weight reduction comes from adding a cut-out below the deck. As a result, the scooter preserves impressive graphic finishes.
The previous steel bars from its predecessor are now replaced with reaper-style bars made of aluminum. It’s also another reason why the S8 is lighter than the S7.
What Customers Are Saying
Customers adore two features of the S8 pro scooter. First are the lightweight feature and the expansive deck. They love how there is a lot of foot space on the deck and the feel of durability as they ride. Second, are the reaper-style bars made from aluminum. The aluminum makes the scooter lighter but also provides added durability and more robust performance.
Other than its easy assembly, users mentioned how the scooter can is easily customizable, making it stand out from the other scooters. Riders can either remove some parts or upgrade them with new ones. However, one issue is that you can only use the components made by the manufacturer – Envy.
Because it’s effortless to assemble, you can carry the scooter anywhere you like. Its lightweight and quick assembly make it very portable. Customers highly recommend the Prodigy S8 Pro Scooter for anyone who wants a professional scooter while still being budget-friendly. It can be a suitable fit for both young or teenage riders.
- The product has six different colors to choose from, along with a Street Edition Scooter.
- The scooter is made of quality materials, allowing it to last longer than other variants.
- The wheels are 120mm in size with a metal core for a speedy and smooth ride.
- The deck might be too small for adult riders
Why You Should Buy the Envy S8 Prodigy Scooter
The scooter world’s “Bugatti La Voiture Noire” has arrived in the market and stores nationwide! The new model of Envy has been among the most anticipated releases this year, and the brand did not disappoint.
You can now purchase the standard version of the new S8 Prodigy or the Street Edition. Either way, both are amazing at stunts and tricks.