The Vokul K1 pro scooter is one of the most affordable scooter options for intermediate riders. It highlights are the 110mm hurricane wheels and a more durable and stronger deck. This scooter’s fork is built from the best quality aluminum having a grade of 6061. Riders will find the triple bolt clamp to provide the maximum amount of lockdown and safety. The Vokul K1 is also available in four distinct tones, including neochrome, silver, red, and black, to give customers a plethora of color options to chose one suitable for them.
Why Ride the Vokul K1 Pro Scooter?
For Intermediate and Advanced Riders
Advanced and intermediate riders, children above 7 years old, can take up the VOKUL Pro Scooter anytime! It is lightweight and can carry about 220lbs as an adult scooter can. What’s more, it has a complete manufacturing defect warranty for 6 months, other than its one-month money-back guarantee. You may call their customer service department if you have any questions.
Suitable for Rowdy Kids!
The pro scooters can take on rough rides due to their equipped custom parts. Aside from that, these include a One-Piece T4T6 Fork, Strong 110m Alloy Neochrome Wheels, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels, Noise-free Breaks, and Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck. You can do any tricks you want – double backflip, tailwhip, and a barspin. Ride it all the way through like the pros do. While every other person clatters around on those different scooters, your children will have a super cool look on their VOKUL K1 with its fresh graphics, smooth glide, and sleek design! Since that is the thing that an actual stunt scooter kid truly wants – to look like an expert! Pick your number one color – most children adore the “Arach Neo Phobia” oil slick scooter.
Smooth and Quiet Glide
You can’t ride rapidly with tacky bearings. Plenty of pro scooters have ABEC 5-7 for bearings, but the Vokul scooter has an ABEC-9 bearing – the most remarkable precision you can achieve. The handlebars also have a thicker wrap (22.3”-23.5”) – about 145mm of soft elastic grips over more oversized, incredibly lightweight aluminum handlebars to give you the best comfort during the ride.
Quick and Easy Assembling
There has been plenty of complaints about customers receiving their stunt scooters damaged. This is why the manufacturers made sure to securely wrap up the Vokul pro scooter to guarantee happy users. The moment it arrives, you only need to tighten the 3-bolt clamp and viola! You’ve put it together.
Featured From Customers:
- Solid 110mm metal aluminum wheels, noise-free Brakes made of tough steel.
- A tank of master bike for rowdy children made of lightweight aluminum frame
- Quick assembling! It only takes one minute to tighten the 3 clamp bolts for a ride.
- Compact packed in a box as a gift package with bubble wrap to prevent scratches.
- Ride for all! Suitable for children of any gender ages eight and above, even if they don’t have scooter experience.
- Bearing: 608zz ABEC-9
- Compression: IHC
- Deck: W4.4” X L20.7” Al6061-T6
- Wheels: 110mm,88A level Bounce
- Fork: one-piece fashioned composite
- Capacity: 220lbs
- Headset: Integrated Threadless
- Bar: W22″ X H24″ Chromoly
Why We Love It
Regarding strength, the spoke and hub of this VOKUL scooter have qualities of CNC molded aluminum, making it the perfect choice for a rough street trick in the skatepark – barspins, tailwhips, double backflips, and more! The Vokul K1 Pro stunt scooter has super high rebound wheels and two 110mm aluminum core. These lessen the vibration from the asphalt for a smooth and comfortable ride.
- SUITABLE FOR ROUGH KIDS! The pro scooters can ride hard that have equipped with custom components! Solid 110mm Alloy Neo chrome Wheels, Noise-free Brakes, Tough T-6061 Aluminum Deck, High Rebound 88A PU Wheels and One-Piece T4T6 Fork. That you can do whatever tricks you like such Barspin,Tailwhip,Double Backflip, ride it hard just like the pros!
- SMOOTH AND QUIET GLIDE: You can't use sticky bearings ride quickly. Most pro scooters use ABEC 5-7 bearings, but the vokul scooter is equipped with ABEC-9 bearing, the highest precision you can get! We also wrapped the handlebars (22.3” x 23.5”) with thicker 145mm Soft rubber Grips on top of a Larger Super lightweight aluminum handlebars for a more comfortable ride!
No products found.
When you consider pro scooters, you often take in tricks and stunts. For this reason, you should find a scooter that ensures you achieve that goal. Stunts and tricks can place a lot of pressure on the scooter’s frame, which is why stunt scooters need to have parts of high quality for durability and the Vokul K1 Pro Scooter is the perfect choice for intense rides.